|Rick Lewis Resources Page >
What are Rick's Technical Requirements?
Spacing and Room Dimensions for Overall Performance
Ceiling Height Minimums in Ballroom or Performance Venue
- Minimum 8' 6" clear headroom required for 6ft. unicycle finale.
- Minimum 11' 6" clear headroom required for 9ft. unicycle finale.
- Minimum 14' 6" clear headroom required for 12ft. unicycle finale.
Stage Riser Height in Presentation Hall
- A stage riser approximately 8' X 12' and not more than 18' high.
- If riser comes in sections these should be interlocking.
Floor Space in Meeting Room for Unicycle Routine
A sufficient area in front of riser for Rick's finale unicycle routine:
- 8' X 10' for 6ft. unicycle finale.
- 10' X 14' for 9ft. unicycle finale.
- 18' X 20' for 12ft. unicycle finale.
Sound Production for Stage Show and Speaking Session
- Wireless lavaliere, lapel microphone (UHF if possible)
- Separate speakers (Not hotel house sound)
- A mini-plug drop to on stage prop table for Rick's mini-disc player
- Sound Technician on site during performance
Lighting Production for Stage Show and Speaker Presentation
- Floor to ceiling general lighting wash or specials to allow Rick to be seen when on his twelve foot unicycle. (This puts his head at approximately 15 ft. high.)
- Any specials should be hung to the left and right of the performance area, rather than directly in front.
- House lights should be brought to ¾ full during performance and speaking presentation.
Rick Lewis Resources Page >